<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aaid.ca/blog

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
André & Associates Interpretation & Design: Remembrance Day... Lest We Forget

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Remembrance Day... Lest We Forget

This Remembrance Day I highly encourage you to have a look at this video done by Terry Kelly... A Pittance of Time    I feel its the least we can do to remember those who have served and who have given their lives for our freedom.  I think of my Grandfather, my uncle, my great uncle... each of us have loved ones who have seen the horrors of war.  Let us give them a moment of memory.  Let us give them "a pittance of time".


Our office is closed November 11th for Remembrance Day.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home